Melting icebergs, geo-political conflict, the global pandemic… It can feel like black swans are flying straight at our windscreens while grey rhinos ram the doors.
Our knee-jerk reaction is to slam on the brakes, hide in the foot well and speed read our vehicles insurance policies – humans are hardwired to stay safe.
But there are other ways to handle the relentless windscreen cracks and duco dents – ways that generate and amplify creativity, innovation and action – even in the face of danger.
When we understand our relationship to risk, we can find opportunity where others see peril, and we can inspire others to step into leadership with us.
This one-day leadership forum explores what we can achieve for our communities, our organisations and ourselves when we dare to take positive risks – and what’s at stake if we don’t.
Hear from local and interstate experts who will support you to:
• understand the anatomy of risk
• recognise the costs of inaction
• transform challenges into new opportunities
• harness fear to generate bold ideas
• facilitate joyful experimentation
• measure and build psychological safety in your organisations and teams.
More detail, including speakers, to be announced shortly.